Some do’s and don’ts when choosing a builder
- Engage a builder on the doorstep or one who cold calls you.
- Respond to any advert which does not include a full address and a landline telephone number.
- Engage a builder who refuses to give a written estimate on company notepaper with a full address and landline telephone number.
- Engage a builder who is ‘working in the area and can give you a good price’.
- Engage a builder who happens to have some left-over materials from another job.
- Genuine builders are registered with HM Revenue & Customs under the Construction Industry Scheme. Ask for details of registration
- If works relate to gas or electric check their Gas Safe, NIECA (or equivalent) registration
- Call Bob Builders on 01525 377656 or 07850 392023
- Write to Bob Builders at 74 Centauri Close, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 3XF
- E-mail Bob Builders at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Builders provides the complete building service
- Bob Builders provides free estimates
- Bob Builders is CIS registered (8402077085101)
- Bob Builders is long established
- Bob Builders has an excellent record of completing work to our customer’s satisfaction
- Bob Builders can offer references
- Bob Builders use only qualified staff
- Bob Builders do not use sub-standard materials
- Bob Builders has fully comprehensive Public Liability Insurance
- Bob Builders guarantees satisfaction and peace of mind