During past years Bob Builders has:-
For Property Agents and Business Owners:
- Refurbished warehouse and factory premises.
- Converted parts of units to office and staff rooms.
- Maintained, repaired or replaced security (street lighting, fencing, etc.) and external facilities (kerbs, car parks, access paths, drains, etc.).
- Cleared general and fly tipped waste and controlled waste according to current legislation.
- Secured premises after storm damage and break-ins and subsequent repairs.
- Converted a shop to domestic occupation.
- Refurbished a retail showroom.
- Constructed a smoke room outside a factory unit.
- Various works for a multi-national hotel chain.
Valued from £100 to £50,000
For Domestic clients:
- Replaced roof tiles, fencing and walls damaged as a result of storm or vehicle impact.
- Fitted kitchens and bathrooms supplied either by us or the client.
- Built single and two story extensions.
- Supplied and erected conservatories.
- Converted garages and roof spaces to habitable accommodation.
- Carried out general repairs and refurbishments and decoration, internal and external.
- Earthworks, block and slab patios and driveways, garden features, metal gates and railings.
- Carried out remedial damp proofing and associated works.
- Repaired or replaced guttering, fascia and soffit boards and other rain water goods.
- Replaced gas central heating boilers and systems.
- Replaced doors and windows, internal and external, wood and UPVC.
- Knocked out or built partition walls.
- Constructed and fitted display units and fitted cupboards.
- Converted a property to flats.
- Replaced flat and pitched roofs.
Valued from £15 to £100,000
For Central Bedfordshire Council:
- Converted bathrooms for the disabled.
- Converted garages for use by the disabled
- Carried out general refurbishment works.
- Built disabled facility extensions and access ramps.
Valued from £2,500 to £25,000